1.6.08

Useless Knowledge ftw

Photobucket

I have always been an extremely curious person.
I get into these moods ever so often where I become
slightly obsessed about a certain topic
and have to learn as much as I possibly can about it.

These things have come to include topics like:
  • The Castrato singers of the Sistine Chapel and in Opera
  • All sorts of religions especially Wicca, Buddhism, and Hinduism
  • Judgment day/ the end of the world
  • Phenomenon such as out of body experiences and past lives
  • The Royal family
  • Geisha, especially apprentice
  • The atomic ark and other military experiments
  • Numerous serial killers
  • Feral children such as Genie
  • Many forms of Cryptzoology
  • 15th century alchemy scrolls, especially The Ripley Scroll
I'm sure there are a lot more things besides these
I guess I'm just weird
But I love useless knowledge.

Photobucket