20.5.08

The Grandma Bag Effect

Photobucket

I have this thing with big purses
I love them

The bigger the purse, the more crap I can fit in it
On an average day, there could be a number of things in my bag:
  • Wallet
  • Check book
  • Coupons
  • Period stuff
  • Pen
  • Chapstick
  • Cell phone
  • Mints/ gum
  • Sun glasses
But as the size of my bag grows, the list could begin to include:
  • Deodorant
  • Book
  • Game boy
  • Knitting
  • CD's
  • Journal
  • Sewing Kit
  • Candy
  • Water
  • Snack food
  • Jacket/ Sweater
And if im in school, then the list will include:
  • Textbooks
  • Notebooks
  • Calculator
  • Binders
  • Sketch book
  • Art crap (wires, colored pencils, etc.)
I can attest that at one time or another
I have had all of those things in my bag at once

When I was little,
I used to find it amazing that my grandma seemed
to always have what we needed in her purse

I suppose it could be called "The Grandma Bag Effect"

Photobucket